Krita Test Day. Thoughts?

Halla Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Jan 11 16:24:11 GMT 2021

We discussed this at the meeting, but I wanted to add some thoughts on the mailing list:

* I think six times a year is better than twelve
* We probably should separate the working with krita from discussing our findings/seeing each other's faces, though it's worth trying with the OBS virtual webcam next time.
* It might be necessary to figure out some tasks or focus for each participant, because I was just working on my comic, like I do regularly since 2017 :-)

Halla

--
https://www.krita.org