Make it possible to accept donate via Alipay and WeChat

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Jun 23 08:58:18 BST 2020

I've checked both Mollie and Stripe, but neither supports alipay or wechat. I've read https://themindstudios.com/blog/china-payment-systems-guide/, but that suggests we build a mobile phone app to integrate with wechat... There's adyen, seems to integrate with all of that: https://docs.adyen.com/payment-methods/wechat-pay . We can look into that.

--
https://www.krita.org