Android(Chromebook) Build - USI Pen Right Click support

Sharaf Zaman sharafzaz121 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 12:54:18 GMT 2020

Hi!

> Is there anything else I can do to check how to add support for USI Pen
buttons?

Yes, log with tablet events would be very helpful. Press Ctrl + Shift + T
and perform the buggy action. Then, you can use `adb logcat` or Log Viewer
<https://docs.krita.org/en/contributors_manual/user_support.html#gathering-information>
to get the event log.

I think, It might be better to open a bug report with this info :)

--
Kind Regards,
Sharaf Zaman