Android(Chromebook) Build - USI Pen Right Click support

Rafał Sontowski rafal.sont at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 15:45:12 GMT 2020

H Sharaf,
thanks for your response,
I did build android apk from `git checkout tags/v4.4.2-beta2` applying
changes from your repo `git cherry-pick e2d74286` - I`ve seen your changes
in androidjniinput.cpp. Build passed successfully and I was able to install
krita having chromebook in developer mode. However this has not changed the
USI Pen behaviour :(. I see following with Krita from Play Store, and local
build:
- no buttons pressed - pen draws
- primary button pressed - pen draws
- secondary button pressed - pen does not drow, there is only small dot
following it
- both button pressed - no action at all

I used following command with a clean build-root (I only copied downloads
into d/ dir)
./androidbuild.sh -p=all --src=/home/robak/plainwork/kritadev/krita
--build-type=Debug --build-root=/home/robak/plainwork/kritadev/
build --ndk-path=/home/robak/plainwork/android/android-ndk-r18b
--sdk-path=/home/robak/plainwork/android/sdk --api-level=23
--android-abi=x86_64

Is there anything else I can do to check how to add support for USI Pen
buttons?

regards, Rafał