Android(Chromebook) Build - USI Pen Right Click support

Sharaf Zaman sharafzaz121 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 08:13:47 GMT 2020

Hi!

>  - Can someone confirm why USI Pen right click does not work? Is the too
low Android API level a reasonable root cause?

I took a quick look at the code, we don't handle the case where the button
would be BUTTON_SECONDARY (Right click) in Qt. A simple general `else`
handling would fix the problem :)

> - Is there a different instruction I can follow to rebuild Krita for
Android?

Instructions to build haven't changed, besides that we build with API level
23. The reason you get an error is because the checkout 4.4.1 uses a
different way to build kf5 which recently broke. Try 4.4.2-beta2, it should
build fine.

--
Kind Regards,
Sharaf Zaman