New image format: JPEG XL

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Nov 19 15:01:19 GMT 2019

Hi Jan & Jon!

This sounds interesting. We're already supporting PNG extended to support HDR images, so this would be very welcome. Is there already a library that implements this code? I don't think we'll be able to do the work on our own, but we could collaborate on adding a new import/export filter to Krita.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | https://www.valdyas.org | https://www.krita.org