[solved] Re: How to get rid of a biased colour profile?

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Mon May 27 20:26:21 BST 2019

On Mon, 27 May 2019 18:37:32 +0200, Wolthera wrote:
>Krita by default is set up for sRGB. It is not possible for any
>program to tell automatically that a screen is wide gamut like an Eizo
>screen might be.

It's a cheap consumer grade EIZO EV2450, colour space is sRGB only. To
be without doubts, I've taken a look at the user manual.

$ mv -i .local/share/krita/ .local/share/krita_OLD; mv -i .config/kritadisplayrc .config/kritadisplayrc_OLD; mv -i .config/kritarc .config/kritarc_OLD; rm -Ir .cache/krita/

If I start with new defaults, I need to revert back to
"Rec2020-elle-V2-srgbtrc.icc", to get colours, that are identical to
those of other apps.