Contributing our batch sprites export plugin - need, pointers

Iván Yossi ghevan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 13:23:39 BST 2019

Thanks Nathan, but im already «sponsored" to work on krita ;), but if you talk with boud maybe he can find someone else to work on it to sponsor them. I started working on the feature but did not advance much in implementation, I just started understanding that part of the code, so it won’t actually be a wasted effort.

-IvanYossi-