Translating docs.krita.org

Scott Petrovic scottpetrovic at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 15:17:23 GMT 2019

I would be an advocate of trying out a solution like Weblate. I agree with
guruguru and R.J. and don't think translators should really have to worry
about things like GIT. The web interface will definitely make it easier to
jump in for newcomers. This would be mostly a lot of work for bcooksley, so
we would have to see if this is something he wants to spend time trying to
set up.

Scott