Changing the branches workflow of docs.krita.org

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Aug 30 15:12:51 BST 2019

More like, i went into a business trip in which the outbound and inbound flights were delayed meaning i had to spend an approximate 17 hours more in the airports than what i would have liked so i needed some time off.
Sorry i forgot to follow up and thanks Luigi for picking it up :)
Cheers,   Albert

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On dv., ag. 30, 2019 at 15:33, Luigi Toscano<luigi.toscano at tiscali.it> wrote:   Wolthera ha scritto:
> Scripty hasn't seemed to have changed yet. Is changing the branches
> workflow for docs.krita.org such a bother that we should not change
> anything at all and go back to the previous workflow?

I'd say people on vacation.

It should be fixed (only krita/4.2 tracked under trunk/l10n-kf5).

Ciao
--
Luigi