Questions report about docs.krita.org

Wolthera griffinvalley at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 13:07:10 BST 2019

On Tue, Aug 27, 2019 at 7:06 PM Antoni Bella PĂ©rez
<antonibella5 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>   Hi,
>
>   I suppose, you already consider something of what I would mention:
>
> - Translations have not been updated since day 22. See:
>
> https://binary-factory.kde.org/view/Websites/job/Website_docs-krita-org/

This is because Albert Astral Cid hasn't updated scripty to point at
the 4.2 branch. I am wondering if it is at all useful to have a draft
and published workflow in this manner.
> - Error 404 page did not work correctly ... now it works fine (with her images), but it not show translations.

I guess that'll have to go to system admin.
> - I noticed that search engines like Google do not show results for translated pages, yes in English. It would be desirable to promote Krita, and give more visibility in the translation language.

I don't know what could be done about that at all. Google works by
crawling all the pages, and I am not sure why it doesn't see that the
translated pages exist.

--
Wolthera