Questions report about docs.krita.org

Antoni Bella Pérez antonibella5 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 27 18:06:10 BST 2019

  Hi,

  I suppose, you already consider something of what I would mention:

- Translations have not been updated since day 22. See:

https://binary-factory.kde.org/view/Websites/job/Website_docs-krita-org/

- Error 404 page did not work correctly ... now it works fine (with her images), but it not show translations.

- I noticed that search engines like Google do not show results for translated pages, yes in English. It would be desirable to promote Krita, and give more visibility in the translation language.

  Thank you very much to everyone who created this great software. Really good!

  Regards
  Toni

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android