Changing the branches workflow of docs.krita.org

Antoni Bella Pérez antonibella5 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 23 06:08:39 BST 2019

  Hi,
  These issues every time with rebase locally your branch...
  I have always worked directly on master (https://cgit.kde.org/kdoctools.git/, https://github.com/Softcatala/adaptador variants, etc) and seems that something wrong (from my first very bad actions, sure) and it does not work as expected.
   My current branch:
docs-krita-org/bellaperez/Documentation_fixes
  I think if it would be better to start from scratch. I delete my fork in GitLab (Merge Request is empty) and start a new fork, with everything clean. Wath do you think?
  Regards  Toni