Two questions opened with docs-krita-org git repo

Wolthera griffinvalley at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 16:39:55 BST 2019

Er, I need a bit more brainpower to figure this one out. I am
surprised though, I thought scott made sure that images could be
translated...?

For the first issue, can you point to a situation this happens in?
Maybe I can search around to see whether this happens to other
translation projects using sphinx. Like, we cannot be the only one
translating to catalan, can we?

--
Wolthera