Availability on devices

Miriam Voehl miriam.voehl at sewardschools.org
Thu Sep 6 03:17:36 BST 2018

Hey there, my high school lent all of us students Chromebooks to use for
schoolwork. Immediately, I went to the krita website to download your
drawing program, seeing as it is the one I'm most accustomed to and one of
the better free applications out there (especially since it has pen
pressure). I truly love this program for sketching out ideas and working on
finished pieces, and it was a bit saddening that I couldn't use this on my
Chromebook. So I was wondering if you have already tried to make it
ChromeOS compatible and it didn't work, or if you have it on the list of
things to be done, and if neither of those things are the case. Would you
at least consider making Krita ChromeOS compatible?

Thank You For Your Time ,
Miriam Voehl