Docs.krita.org has been switched to sphinx!

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Mon May 28 10:25:50 UTC 2018

Hi Emmet,

I did a "test" edit of the Readme (with Wolthera's help via IRC) and now
that I've been through it once, I found it quite easy. However, I'm
familiar with Git and .rst (Sphinx) formatting.

While I do wish the committing of the "patches" was a bit easier (at work
we have a Git "on-push" script that automatically creates a pull request)
overall I didn't find it a problem. Hopefully I'll have time to do a lot
more proofreading.

As you say, it doesn't matter your proficiency as a writer, everyone needs
their writings proof-read, especially me :)

I'm not familiar with the "old" system but the new one (once I understood
it) is fairly painless, though could be streamlined a bit perhaps over time.

Cheers,

Peter B

--
Cheers,