2018 Krita Sprint Information

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sun May 13 12:23:30 UTC 2018

Hi!

Here's some practical information and some questions for the upcoming sprint
in Deventer. A bit more detail than usual, because we've got several people
for whom this is their first sprint, yay!

Location and contact info
=========================

The sprint will happen at Korte Assenstraat 11, Deventer, the Netherlands.

My contact details:

phone: +31570635570
mobile phone: +31620839638

I am also reachable through Telegram and Whatsapp.

Travel
======

From Schiphol: there is a direct train that leaves every HH:36. It leaves from
track 3 with destination Enschede. There is also a train that leaves HH:06
with one change, at Amersfoort, on the same platform as you arrive in
Amersfoort.

The Dutch railways website is: https://www.ns.nl/ .

You can buy tickets from the vending machines in the luggage reclamation area,
or on-line. On-line tickets need to be printed.

It is about ten minutes by foot from the Deventer railway station to our
place: https://goo.gl/maps/dSDJ7BijLaH2 If you feel uncertain, give me a call
when your train is in Apeldoorn, and I will come and fetch you from the
station.

Accomodation
============

I have rented the same room in Hotel Royal as I did in 2016. I will make sure
I've got the key and will pay in advance. David, Timothee, Jouni, Steven and
Valerii are in Hotel Royal.

Alvin, Wolthera, Dmitry and Raghavendra are in the spare bedrooms in Korte
Assenstraat 11.

I have again rented the basement at Korte Assenstraat 13 for Friday and
Saturday for our hacking space.

All indoor areas are very strictly non-smoking.

Food
====

Please mail me if you have any dietary requirements that I am not aware of:
whether you're omnivore, pescatarian, vegetarian, vegan, allergic to this or
that or need a steady supply of soda or something else.

We will probably have home-cooked food some days, and will be eating out some
other days.

Remarks
=======

* The weather forecast is not awesome: overcast between 14°C and 20°C. This is
cold for the time of the year.

* Make sure you have the right kind of plugs or plug converters for your
devices. I've got lots of eu->gb or eu->india converters, but nothing the
other way around. Converters can be bought at Schiphol, or several places in
Deventer.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | https://www.valdyas.org | https://www.krita.org