Aw: Re: Re: Krita 4.0 / Colour palettes

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri May 11 07:50:17 UTC 2018

On vrijdag 11 mei 2018 07:17:06 CEST Christoph Schäfer wrote:
> Dag Boud,
>

> I discovered another "missing feature" in Krita 4, namely support for RW2
> files from Panasonic cameras. By coincidence, my camera is a Panasonic FZ,
> so I can't use any of my RAW files in Krita.
>

> This shouldn't be a priority for the Krita Team, I just wanted to mention
> it.

What happens if you rename the file to something with a raw file extension
that krita does support?

> In another unrelated issue, I'm interested in your opinion regarding
> https://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=15307#c45217

The remark by jghali isn't quite correct: the image has the name ' ' -- i.e.,
a space. That doesn't really matter though, since scribus only loads the
mergedimage.png. I suspect the real problem is that the file might have been
unzipped, modified and then zipped again.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | https://www.valdyas.org | https://www.krita.org