[GSoC 2018] Michael Zhou's Proposal

Scott Petrovic scottpetrovic at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 13:29:39 UTC 2018

I just looked it over and it seems like a good project. I haven't spent
that much time in the Palette docker, but a lot of the changes and
improvements that are being suggested are great ideas as well as boud's
note with Tyson Tan's UX improvements.

I am sure there is going to be some discussion about various things, but it
seems like a good direction and proposal to me.