[GSoC 2018] Michael Zhou's Proposal

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 14:27:41 UTC 2018

Hi, Michael!

I have checked your proposal (and left a few comments inline). The
proposal looks very interesting, but I would really like you to add a
few technical details about how you are going to implement the things. A
few class diagrams showing how your new classes will communicate with
the existing Krita classes would give really a lot of help.

Anyway, please add your proposal and required documents to the Google's
web app now. You can always edit/fix your proposal later.

--
Dmitry Kazakov