Banners - Creative Freedom Suite

Ryan Gorley ryan at dijt.co
Thu Mar 15 03:48:41 UTC 2018

Hello All,
I run a creative agency called Dijt <https://dijt.co> and am a
contributor to the Inkscape project on the marketing/outreach side of
things. In addition to presenting at SCALE
<https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/16x> last week we hosted a shared
booth with the GIMP project. Everyone was pretty excited about the 3' x
7' hanging banners I designed and printed for the booth (see:
https://twitter.com/ryangorley/status/969712740817235968).
https://twitter.com/ryangorley/status/969712740817235968ht

At the recommendation of Ivana Isadora Devcic I'm reaching out here. I
would like to float the idea of creating a full "Creative Freedom Suite"
set of banners that would include Krita (plus hopefully Kdenlive,
Blender, Natron, etc.).

Right now I'm in possession of the Inkscape and GIMP banners, paid for
by each project (~$60/ea.). We thought it would be neat to have a set on
each continent that we can ship around to events where one or more of
our projects have a presence with the aim of promoting free creativity
and to foster more collaboration between our projects. At minimum I'd
like to get the approval of the Krita team to design one up to go with
our Inkscape and GIMP set.

Any questions? Interested?

--

Ryan Gorley