Krita September Fundraiser

Scott Petrovic scottpetrovic at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 19:09:33 UTC 2018

Just a note...using the paypal route...Paypal actually accepts credit and
debit cards as a form of payment. At least in the USA, those three paths
(paypal, credit, debit) are most of the ways people do transfers. I guess
it depends on how many other avenues we want to take for EU or other
countries. I am sure every route we want to go...someone is going to take a
cut of the profits.

For bank transfers, can't we just use the existing bank transfer
information we use on the site found at the bottom of this page...
https://krita.org/en/support-us/donations/

Scott