Krita September Fundraiser

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Jun 27 21:17:52 UTC 2018

El dimarts, 26 de juny de 2018, a les 13:21:40 CEST, Boudewijn Rempt va
escriure:
> Hi,
>
> We are planning to do a fund raising campaign for Krita in September. We're
> not entirely sure, though, what we'll be doing. The focus won't be features,
> like in our previous kickstarter campaigns, but stability and polish. That
> feels like it won't work for a kickstarter, so we're kind of wondering
> whether there are other platforms that are better suited to a theme like
> this.

Maybe just "our own"? If you don't think kickstarter is good maybe just
rolling something like we do for the Randa/End of year ones? If you only want
to support paypal it's relatively easy (and don't want to do rewards, etc).

Cheers,
  Albert