Python testing in 4?

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 22:26:09 UTC 2018

Cool, thanks guys. The interface seems easy from those docs, though parsing
the C++ into SIPified Python might be a bit of a challenge, once I have
access to Python in Krita I'll give it a try.

Boudewijn if you have a link to a flatpak with the Python I can give a
shot. I'm not sure I have the time to try to build it myself, since my
experience with that is that it usually takes 2 days to resolve all the
dependencies :)

Cheers,

Peter B

--