Python testing in 4?

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 05:59:23 UTC 2018

Hello,

I've been using Krita for a while now, but haven't really contributed. The
Python scripting in 4 is inspiring however, and I was hoping I could test
and contribute, perhaps some scripts, docs, examples or whatever time
allows.

However, I notice that the current Beta 1 doesn't include Python. Just
curious when that might be available for testing along with very
rudimentary "getting started" type instructions :) Oh, on Linux.

Also will this be industry standard Python 2.7 or are you going to Python
3.x? In which case I may not be able to contribute until the industry
catches up in a few years....

--
Cheers,

Peter B