Volunteer Work

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Nov 9 09:09:27 UTC 2017

Hi Amanda,

You could start by creating tutorials for Krita, for instance, of maybe write or extend a part of the manual for some part of Krita that's not fully documented yet. If you've got some text, we can give you access to the manual wiki so it can be posted.

Cheers,

Boud

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.krita.org, http://www.valdyas.org