Volunteer Work

alynndix at gmail.com alynndix at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 05:21:19 UTC 2017

Hello there,

                I’m interested in becoming a volunteer for your wonderful program. I’m not much of an artist myself, but I appreciate the time and effort that other people put into programs like yours to make beautiful pieces of art. I always have wanted to contribute to something that will make a difference and make other people happy. I’m interested first and foremost in writing, not code, but things such as descriptions or website information. I also would be interested in helping to market your product to others or let others know about what you are doing. Let me know if there is anything that I can do to help.

                                                                                                       Thanks,

                                                                                                         Amanda Dix

Sent from Windows Mail