Updating the vision

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Jul 27 11:02:56 UTC 2017

Oh, and I was checking the other vision peter worked on and found

http://gui.gimp.org/index.php?title=Project_Vision#professionals.3F

Which is exactly what we've been discussing; which is also why
peter put in "masters" and not "professionals" originally.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.krita.org, http://www.valdyas.org