Updating the vision

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Jul 27 11:01:31 UTC 2017

I'm pretty sure we're not there yet, but with the input from Raghukamath
and Thorsten, I've got a new draft here:

"Krita is a free and open source program for sketching and painting,
offering an end–to–end solution for creating digital painting files
from scratch for artists with demanding needs.

Fields of painting that Krita explicitly supports are illustrations,
concept art, creation of comics, matte painting, animations and
textures.

Krita supports artists by working together with artists to create an
application that supports their creative workflow."

Still not ideal, but if follows

"what is it, who is it for and where is the value?"

As did our original vision.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.krita.org, http://www.valdyas.org