Relicensing Krita as LGPLv2+

Paragon french.paragon at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 08:00:29 UTC 2017

If we need to pay to get the krita package signed on Mac Os we may do
specific kickstarters to get the money we need to do so, no ?

This would make some mac users understand what it mean to get theirs
packages from the app-store, or support Apple software distribution
philosophy.

(it would also be possible to put it in the annual kickstarter budget,
but I think we miss the educational advantages of running a campaign
just for that, and linux and windows users would maybe dislike paying
for Apple philosophy).