Fossasia invitation and a greeting

ペンタリスPentalis pentalis at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 22:06:25 UTC 2017

Hello!

Hm, it's been a while since I've talked in the mailing list, I hope you are
all doing good!
Yesterday I received an email from Việt Thảo Mai of Fossasia inviting me
"and my organization" to their FOSS convention ( http://2017.fossasia.org/
). Since she contacted me due to GSoC, I assume that "my organization"
meant Krita project, so I'm just passing the message along.

On a little sidenote, I've been using Krita 3.1.1 on Windows nonetheless!
(that platform I loathe) and it runs very well, I've had no crashes, the
speed is good, the premade presets are a charm, and what can I say, it's a
pleasure to use. So much progress since 2.3. Congratulations to everyone
involved.

I always remember the talented people I met here, I've worked in many
different places, but never so much talent in the same place as here.

Best wishes folks!
~Pentalis.