Using Lenovo X1 Yoga stylus with krita on Linux?

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sat Jan 7 07:31:15 UTC 2017

On Fri, 6 Jan 2017, Björn Sozumschein wrote:

> Hello all!
>
> I consider buying a Lenovo X1 Yoga which provides Stylus support.
> Is the Stylus supported by Krita? I have read that pressure sensitivity
> does work on Linux, but it seems that Krita uses an own abstraction layer
> to recognize drawing tablets, right? If it is not supported, how could I
> help you to implement the support?

I have no idea whether it works, since I haven't got access to the
hardware, but since it seems Lenovo is using wacom technology, it probably
works. Krita doesn't use its own way to access the hardware, we use
xinput2, so if it doesn't work, that's where support should be added.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.krita.org, http://www.valdyas.org