Relicensing Krita as LGPLv2+

Paragon french.paragon at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 21:01:18 UTC 2017

Blender and Natron are under a GPL license but there are comercial
plugins for both of them. (And even commercial "forks" of blender, or at
least builds of blenders that are sold with a commercial closed
software, like vray). So I don't think relicensing under lgpl will
change much on this case. Tell me if i'm wrong ???