SoK 2018 Krita

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 11:27:13 UTC 2017

If you just wish contact with a bunch of Krita artists then you are welcome
to come to the "Krita" group on Facebook. Our users are happy to make their
wishes known and are eager to help Krita improve. We have about 3600
members. It is a good place to ask the users what they want or what should
be changes or improved.

--
Douglas E Knapp, MSAOM, LAc.