SoK 2018 Krita

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri Dec 15 14:03:56 UTC 2017

On Fri, 15 Dec 2017, vijay krishnavanshi wrote:

> Hi Manan,
>
> On 10 December 2017 at 19:00, Manan Singh <mananpal42 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi KDE community!
> >
> > I'm Manan Singh, a CS undergrad from India. I would like to participate in
> > this year's SoC and would like to contribute.
> >
> > I have some experience with Qt and I would like to contribute to project
> > Krita. I've already compiled it from source on my system. It would be great
> > if someone could point me to easy-label issues that I can have a look at.

Okay, having built it already is a good start. If you want to hack on Krita,
it's also a good idea to hang out on the #krita channel on irc.freenode.net.

Here's the list of confirmed wishes for Krita:

https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=CONFIRMED&list_id=1481410&product=krita&query_format=advanced

I'd suggest playing with Krita for a bit and then checking the list of
wishes and bugs, making a note of which ones attract you, then discuss
those with us on irc.

> Awesome!!
> I have cc'ed the concerned people who can help you with this.
>

> > Also, is there any other contact medium (other than mailing list and IRC,
> > I can't remain online always as I don't have a bouncer) regarding
> > specifically Krita?
> >

> No. not officially.

No, indeed not. But once you've got a KDE identity, you can make use
of https://community.kde.org/Sysadmin/BNC

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.krita.org, http://www.valdyas.org