Comments on multitouch/touch docker

Alvin Wong alvinhochun+krita at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 11:56:10 UTC 2017

A few weeks ago I had a look at the code that handles the touch
gestures. While it does pan and zoom sort of fine, I felt that
something just seems a bit off. I would want to define a state diagram
for the touch handling before doing any work and possibly rewriting a
bunch of the touch handling code.

I might consider giving it a go, but at present I have too many items pending...