Layered animation export/import

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 18:18:17 UTC 2016

Hi, Fazekas!

Thank you very much for your mail. The format you suggest is really
interesting, I guess we should really have it in Krita. I have only one
question actually:

1) Is there any official docs on the file format? I didn't understant only
one field: "Field Mode". The only link I found is this [0]. But it doesn't
have a progressive mode...

[0] -
http://www.tvpaint.com/doc/tvp11/index.php?id=lesson-first-steps-guides-animator-field

PS:
Btw, I you like, you can implement a plugin for Krita yourself. We already
have a PNG export/import, we just need to save the proper CSV :) I will
have time for that at the best in the end of April... :(

--
Dmitry Kazakov