Krita 3.0.1 Release Process

Wolthera griffinvalley at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 14:08:00 UTC 2016

The 3.0.1 release announcement and the docs are already done, that's
something Scott and I take care of. (Release announcement needs a few
images and maybe links, but we have two full weeks)

The only thing that really hiccups is translations, because that is a
separate group of people with a completely different system(like, they
don't even use git).

If you want to set a formal deadline for  the announcements, talk to me and
scott?