Translation now set up for "krita/3.0" branch

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Mon Aug 1 17:56:31 UTC 2016

On Monday, 1 August 2016 09:43:04 CEST Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This follows the usual KDE practice, but with 3.0.1, we'll be following a
> different release process, where master is the stable branch. The 3.0 branch
> won't get updates anymore, and we should probably delete it.
>
> We'll be working with a two week merge window to master (we're in the second
> week of the window right now) and a four week translation/stabilisation
> phase, for a six week release cycle from now on.
>
> What I don't know is how to setup the translation system for that to work
> properly: translators should work on the master branch from now on, and
> everything that Friedrich described here actually should be reverted...

Translations from the master branch are still tracked into our trunk/l10n-kf5
branches. You just need to get the translations from them.
I guess that there won't be stable branches anymore and you will release from
master and get translations from the corresponding trunk5 branch, is it
correct?

On our side, we will just remove the krita translations from branches/stable/
l10n-kf5.

--
Luigi