Translation now set up for "krita/3.0" branch

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Aug 1 07:43:04 UTC 2016

Hi,

This follows the usual KDE practice, but with 3.0.1, we'll be following a
different release process, where master is the stable branch. The 3.0 branch
won't get updates anymore, and we should probably delete it.

We'll be working with a two week merge window to master (we're in the second
week of the window right now) and a four week translation/stabilisation phase,
for a six week release cycle from now on.

What I don't know is how to setup the translation system for that to work
properly: translators should work on the master branch from now on, and
everything that Friedrich described here actually should be reverted...

Boudewijn

Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.krita.org, http://www.valdyas.org