windows hdpi support & opengl

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sat Apr 16 06:28:33 UTC 2016

On Fri, 15 Apr 2016, Dmitry Kazakov wrote:

> Last time I tried, it worked somewhat ok with master + Qt 5.6 RC, not beta. With Qt 5.5 it didn't work at all.

Well, check the images... Both are at 100% zoom, and the one with hidpi
enabled is clearly painted at 200%, and blurry, thanks to Qt's internal
scaling. I guess we could try and fix this by getting the actual pixel
size of the buffer to which we render, and render at that level, but
I'm not sure I can wrap my head around how that would work.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.krita.org, http://www.valdyas.org