To KDE.ORG: Use of images for a course

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sun Oct 25 16:06:15 UTC 2015

Hi Manuel,

_Except_ for the interviews, all images (and the rest of the content) on Krita.org is creative commons. Attribution is needed, derived works are fine. Many images in interview articles are the property of the artists and cannot be re-used in derived works. Tutorials we link to can have their own licenses.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.krita.org, http://www.valdyas.org