To KDE.ORG: Use of images for a course

Manuel Cerilles opalkey at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 23 22:08:37 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am based in Sydney Australia. I do oil painting. I have been studying Krita for several months now, and have used it for painting. I like it very much.

My question relates to creation of a Krita course.
I am creating a "basics -beginners" course (about two days worth) on Krita that I would like to hold here..... Not sure yet, but probably in community collages, etc.

I am currently creating the course materials by taking snapshot (parts of) of my Krita workspace (including my painting) and pasting them on PPT. I am also writing my own text descriptions using Word.

My question is what can I use from the pages of the the KDE.ORG website in my course.
Is there any guideline, limitations, etc.... ?Or, can I take snapshots (using windows Snipping Tool) of any page, and incorporate them into my course materials (PPT slides, and handout notes/textbook)?
Any information and suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thank you very much,
Manny Cerilles