planning session?

Scott Petrovic scottpetrovic at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 14:17:21 UTC 2015

That sounds like a good idea Boud. The earliest I could probably join on
Monday would be 2pm Netherlands time (8am my time)

I could always have an IRC window open in the background if it takes place
at off hours for me. Maybe it would be a good idea to document the meeting
in case some people cannot take part.

Scott