planning session?

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Nov 11 09:29:44 UTC 2015

Hi,

I want to take another leaf out of Blender's book and have a planning session.
Dmitry feature-finished the LOD and animation features, but there are the rest
of the kickstarter stretch goals, the porting bugs, the nice-to-haves, the long
bug list.

So, I'd like to have a discussion meeting on #krita on Monday

a) invite everyone who wants to attend the meeting to suggest a time that would
work for them.
b) invite everyone who wants to attend to prepare a list of things that we should
plan for...

Please RSVP!

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.krita.org, http://www.valdyas.org