[calligra/krita-chili-kazakov] krita: [FEATURE] Implemented Pass-through mode for Group Layers!

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Wed May 13 15:57:29 UTC 2015

Hey Dmitry,

So I made some little tests with the pass-through, see the attached file
that has a main group, a nested group with alpha disabled, and a vector
layer with alpha disabled in it, and some layers with brushstrokes.

-As-is without any pass-through, everything works as it should.

-If I enable pass-through on the nested group layer (layer 5), it
negates the effect of alpha disabled on it, but I think that's to be
expected and logical, not a problem. But: if I move the content from
layer 7 or layer 8 (a paint layer and a vector layer both with alpha
disabled), there's ghost of the previous position. Also if I move the
content of layer 6 which is not alpha-disabled, only the part above the
black/blue part below stay as "ghost".

-If I enable pass-through on the main group (layer 3), it also neglects
the alpha-disabled of the nested group inside, and that is not good / a bug.

Still, good start! I hope you can fix those issues.

Cheers
Timo.