Artificial sensitvity

nfsaiya nfsaiya at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 13 00:29:27 UTC 2015

I do have a tablet but my surface 2 screen kind small and sometimes it turns turns out smudgy on screen while my palms keeps resting on the tablet screen. That wasn't much of an issue since I can always wipe it off but most of the times the details from a smaller screen is hard to analyze. Usually I did my last touch up or a quick fix of my work on a computer with bigger screen, if I found some sort of imperfection of my artwork that I need to fix. But then, that would result me using a mouse to do it or getting another tablet instead.