Two backtraces for krita 2.9.2

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri Apr 10 11:02:29 UTC 2015

Hm...

I think that we shouldn't build the Neon packages with asserts enabled...
But even so, without the debug symbols installed neither backtrace has
enough information to really figure out what's the problem... I can
replace the asserts by returns, then that wouldn't happen.

>From what you say, it sounds like it's really easy for you to reproduce,
but I haven't managed yet! Could you install the debug symbols and try to
reproduce?