Rewriting Flow & formulashape for 3.0? (Re: Qt5 Port Status)

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Apr 8 21:16:33 UTC 2015

As for me, I would say:

* let's not already remove code until we're releasing 3.0. Just keep it
UNPORTED -- otherwise, we'll get merge conflicts because of translations,
if nothing else.

* As for whether we should keep the formula shape or not, I think it's
simple: if it hasn't been ported by 3.0 release time, we won't keep it.
Otherwise, we will: and then we can replace it if there's an alternative.