No pressure with gfxtablet in Krita

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 05:11:21 UTC 2014

Hi, Bjorn!

We have updated our tablet support two days ago, could you check whether
your tablet works with the current version of Krita-master? To get a new
version you can fetch 'krita-testing' package from Krita Lime repository
[0] or build it from sources.

[0] -
http://dimula73.blogspot.ru/2013/05/krita-lime-ppa-always-fresh-versions.html

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 3:40 PM, Björn Sonnenschein <green at unitybox.de>wrote:

> Hello all,
> I have tried Krita 2.8 with gfxtabet, a tool that lets you use an Android
> Tablet as a graphics tablet, using my Galaxy Note 10.1.
> While it works very well in Gimp, I cannot get pressure sensitivity to
> work in Krita which is a real pity because the Note works great as a
> graphics tablet.
> Has anyone else got experience with gfxtablet and/or knows a solution?
>
> https://github.com/rfc2822/GfxTablet
>
> Best regards,
> Björn Sonnenschein

Dmitry Kazakov